Wednesday, July 13

Taco Pizza


Mexican food is one of my favorite types of food. Guacamole, sour cream, nacho's, melted cheese, salsa sauce... need I say more? One of my favorite dishes is enchiladas, with homemade enchilada sauce, homemade guacamole and also topped with a big portion of sour cream. Yes I am drooling right now. And yes, this has a lot of calories (that's why I don't eat it much, but when I do eat it, I eat it goood.)

I found this video on YouTube the other day, and then I found this video as well. And well, the taco pizza was made! And let me tell you, it was de-licious! (for the recipe, check the second video out)

Taco Pizza
Ingredients
I have no exact measurements for this recipe, because you can make it exactly like you want it. And that's the fun of it! Also the directions speak for themselves, but I mention it anyways.
Storebought pizza dough
1 can Tomato sauce
1 tsp Mexican spice mix (like taco mix or something else you like)
Cheese
Guacamole
Sour cream
Natural nacho's
Olives
Other vegetables for topping

Method
1. Preheat oven as instructed on the dough package. Rollout your pizzadough. Mix the spiceswith the tomato sauce (this is ofcourse optional, but I like this spicy) and spread it over the dough.
2. Add your cheese, olives and other vegetables.
3. Bake as said on the packaging.
4. When baked, put guacamole, sourcream and nacho's on top and cut in pieces.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment